THE MOST EFFECTIVE SOLUTION TO REPAIRING BASEMENT WALL CRACKS AND TO STOP FURTHER BOWING.
Carbon fiber technology is so superior that other methods of basement wall repair no longer make sense.
Originally developed for NASA and our U.S. Military for applications demanding extreme strength, it is now economically applicable to many industrial, commercial, and consumer applications.
Carbon Fiber is a highly proven technology that has been used for years for the strengthening of concrete bridges, construction of commercial buildings and high rises, multilevel parking structures, foundations; anywhere extreme strength is needed.
It is bonded to the concrete, and because the carbon fibers will not stretch, the concrete cannot move.
FEATURES OF CARBON FIBER
- Has been proven throughout multiple industries to be a highly effective product for structural reinforcement.
- It is a thin wall application, making it non-intrusive and easy to paint over which hides repairs well.
- It’s tensile strength is stronger then steel.
- Carbon fiber straps will not rust or deteriorate.
- Our CWR epoxy is superior to any other polymers on the market.
- Less expensive then other professionally installed systems.
- We manufacture (and include in our DIY kits) commercial grade carbon fiber.